Saturday, April 11, 2009

all random

Since these days i really have been playing too much arm wrestlings and they were partially cacat-ed. when i lifted my arms, i could feel my veins were struggling among themselves, damn! from that particular second onwards, i told 2 of my frens to remind me not to play that again. -.- haha. Pheww, they are useable now at least. Btw, lin zhang and lai cheong didnt have the potential "potensi" (en.gan uses that word a lot!) to massage! *gasp*.

just came back from my kasturi tuition, i found that i dont have much time to study. u know, everytime i returned home from school or somewhere, i lose my mood. what i do is, i EAT and EAT and EAT Anything while holding boring materials especially like history, that makes me feel more focusing, really it does. *thank U* just so insufficient of mana, goshh.. oh no started to think of games. hey, exam is darn coming around the corner, i see people all were being so smart in different subs! and i? =( helpppppppp... give me a hand! and i'll drag u down together suffering like me. jk. i have not to flunk my bm as pn. rosita mentioned, "setiap orang perlu dapat markah yang sendirinya targeted, jika tidak, mesti tulis sebuah surat kepada saya."
i inf0rmed her that i would probably get my bm at least 50? that's a real challenge ever since i havent had my bm above 50 in form 4. isnt that .... something?

please allow me to break this super secret, im not ticklish indeed, cause' it was all about acting. And every0ne actually believed that i was afraid of it. hahaha! u guys were FOOLED! neh neh neh neh! -.- omg.. let me announce that, ashton is the only ticklish 1. just a slight poke, he can bounce like a ball and knock the ceiling.. how amazing. i heard ppl were talking about, ticklish people afraid of wife? well, if that's so, i AM!. hey baaaabe, u're looking at. *yawn*

when the "KLIA", "mijiao"and i were waiting at the bus station, i met my old kc2 mate! what a great coincidence. we had a short conversation. we havent seen each other for 5 years and i couldnt believe that he regconised me! wow... i thought i've "developed" so much!. Oh sure i saw him at first then only he came to me and said Hi! hahaha..

got to have my business done in the toilet now. ciaooo..

No comments: