Wednesday, September 9, 2009

history, my favourite.

Hello boys and girls! Well, this is still the hard time which the form fives are suffering from the trial and i am here to write nonsense. I have things to say but i don't think that i could post it out, lol. It's a big big secret. Somebody might think, what the hell is wrong with amos?" hahaha.

aku memang tak tau, kenapa susahnya nak baca buku. Sai kit, Qi long and I planned to study as they always do. I was totally determined and focused at the beginning but i ended up becoming a joker. i sang songs and made them laugh. I was really contagious, they eventually got crazy and sang along with me. Muahahaha!

i love BOLTZ! it's so inspiring.. ahhhh, you're so beautiful miley cyrus.

So, the day before today which was yesterday, i actually studied for biology and that was once in a blue moon, haha

Now you know why couldn't i get my biology above 60. I Fcuk-ed the papers, lol. :(

No comments: