Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update 0.12267version

I say, YO! I know you miss my blog (: There you go. Let me blog abouuut my college life!
Guess which college am i in? ..........................WRONG!

Well the answer is INTI college Subang Jaya. AS YOU KNOW, i have a driving license *HAHA* so i go there by myself. The problem is that, the stupid traffic jam, the parking area is not provided. If it jam right, could be an hour! It's killing me! But whatever, the main issue is that the parking thingy. I got TWO "saman(s)" for the first 3 days of college. I drove here and there finding where to settle that shit payment. i spent hours, like 3 hrs asking again and again, finally i found the place, MPSJ centre! I'll NEVER gonna forget and forgive you, %^%&. SO, it's so wasting time if u get saman seriously.

Well, for the good thing is, i met a lot of friends here, fat, hot, spiderman, batman, sailormoon, higglytown hero, hello kitty, power ranger, dexter, nerds, JAY CHOW! Whatever species, i can find there, too bad i don't seee MILEY CYRUS, ): Oh ya! for the course i'm taking, it's FOUNDATION IN BUSINESS & IT. Inti college's a damn good place. Not promoting and i don't get paid, just being TRUTHFUL AND HONEST (: You know me. I want more friends here, marilah marilah!

Nothing much. I've learnt a lot from the SAMAN thing, experienced Man here *thumbs up*
Buhbye.

No comments: