Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inside out, confusion.

Oh hello to nobody (: i assume not many read my blog.

Am in dad's shop stoning at this hour, no nothing here and suffers hunger right now.
Yeah currently working part time for him till my college starts, again.

I thought it was supposed to be in March as the madam mentioned it, sadly she mistaken, so yeah, it should be in JULY! *fml loook*

How am i going to get away with these boring months. 3months in between, what am i supposed to do? Work for dad? Most probably. Just chill? Nehh. Get a girl? Maybe. Score A? No. Score A to get millions? No way. Hah, not being emo, just spitting out the pain came from my ass.

Kinda a lot to tell from my heart but not in here, haha. ): I have feelings. People might think I look tough from the outside cos' I am. But still, sighs.. haha.

anyways, gtg. ciao! (:

No comments: