Monday, March 9, 2009

chinesee workkkk agaiN. . .




Whenever i do chinese "zhou ji" or "jian bao", i think of how important are friends. =) without them, i may be punished d0ing something very humiliating. The friends i meant are amanda, rayx2, kayam, jing wei, csc and dot dot dot.. so many. =D Looking for more victims. anyone?? haha. I'd like to say thank you. xD


You don't want to know how strict is my chinese teacher, puan woon a.k.a akasha or the hungry monster! aaaa!!.. he treated us like babies ( maybe we are ), and that cant stand! hahaha! anyways, she's the best chinese teacher as long as she can make me do chinese work, i've never been so serious abt chinese. Form 5 is the only year i realised that im learning chinese. i used to write the most re ji and jian bao in a year max. is 3 and 5 respectively. muahahahah! but tis year.. gonna use few books for that.


goshhh..! where is my GLUE STICK! my fren again, took liao my glue din return. $!@#$% betul!
-end-

No comments: