Thursday, March 12, 2009

"hu r the losers, we are the losers" slogan kadet =X

Hey people, malaysians do last min. work, so do u? Yes, i sure do!. i just stepped into da skul at abt 6.30 and i saw fai tuck n some kadet members were oredi thr waiting. i havent got my kadet uniform, whole set. eg, cap, top, btm, belt, name tag( i borrowed and it was RIDZUAN!, ppl were like huh?! Ridzuan? -_-), shoes, whistle and d0t dot dOt. I got them all then wore it quickly with helps from 3 to 4 ppl! HAHA, thanks to zheng yi, chaar chyuan, and 2 unknown heroes. well, i NEVER actually thought of being part of 'kadet polis' before till i think prefect is too flat and hello?! What are PREFECTS? bunch of dot dot dot? =.= and of course dealing wif the kokurilum thingy. i took away my specs, know why? Let's imagine we had this march past under the hot bloody sun, we got to stand there like.. wad was is like, for mins! stationary standing thr, couldn't even scratch even though the skin was really terribly itchy, no swings, no peeps. What we did were only MARCH, CHEST UP, SALUTE, HENDAK KAKI (no idea how to spell), it was like challenging our limits. so the specs may be going to be down n up, up and down, kinda annoying. looked weird without specs, soooo true! ==.... the sweat went in my eye( it was like tears dropping )!! ouch! i just ignored the saltyness, darn uncomfortable.. my left arm, deeply cramped , btw the shoes didnt suit the size of my feet, so my toes sakitlahhhhhhhhhh, and the pressure of human beings, those crimson eyes!, my bakbones labelled: i nid a break!. goshh! its abt tortures, not competition. after all hardwork we had paid, we deserved and OWNED. weee! haha.. we tOok some pics afterthat, overall, still not worth cos my skin is getting dark. Speaking of skins, reminds me of SKIN CANCER! blah blah blah, Since im a prefect and kadet member, no choice to escape the duty from pn sin n en saiful. i helped kadet of course. there was this stubborn lady go against the rule, i asked her to stop. she ignored me (no1 ignores me please) ,my conversation *stared angrily* i followed her steps to the staircase where there were prefects standing thr. i asked them to stop her. they stopped of course. i asked her why ignored me, she replied, "i want to go see teacher lahhh", i asked again, "why ignored", she kept quiet. well, i guess i was happy with it till she answered my ques (what i want is talk to me in a "human way", problem could be solved easily by saying "Hmm, may i go to the office and look for wtv teacher?", unfortunately, she ignored me, so too baddd larhh. made me serious only. i really dont bother how ppl go against rules). HAHA.. my style, if u understand those lines mean. ohhn and the similar prob betwn kadet n prefect is. . . i hate to be controlled FRANKLY, prefects and kadet exactly the same, got instructed doing this and that. maybe im fine with the soft tone. if its in an ordering manner, i get pissed 0ff and fightback lols. TO all the cadets & prefects out there, don'T instruct PEOPLE in a "BOSS" WAY. Even U dislike it right. screw U man. isnt it logical to have ppl's "maruah, muka" in da public? Hey don be tellng me what to do! sorry im dat straight, haha. plz just filter up ur words b4 speaking to ppl(me), i'll TREAT you even better =) trust me.

-end-

No comments: