Sunday, March 22, 2009

i didnt know wad is a TAG till now =__= awkward.

oh thks JAYCIE =d

1)Who is your last text from?
my fren!

2) Is there any chance you will get with the person you like ?
yes *confidently*

3) Can you sleep in jeans ?​
no way

4) Who was your last missed call from ?
my mom!

5) What are you listening to ?
my ass fly

6) How did you sleep last night ?
i closed my eyes & counted from 1 to 100. Zzz

7) Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often ?
noppeeee~

8) Do you have a friend that has a kid ?
not yet?

9) What was the last thing you ate ?
koko crunch? if it is spelled lidat?

10) Do you believe that if you want something bad enough , you will get it ?
usually no, i don speak out. IMMA SHY PERSON =_=

11) Do you think you type fast ?
normal? at least i dont have to look at the keyboard while im typing?

12) Will you wake up before 7 tomorrow ?
yes. skul starts tmr

13) Is there a person of the opposite gender on your mind ?
yes! rachel. gamma ray, x ray lalala

14) Will you be in a relatioship next month ?
oredi in? =X

15) Did any particular thing brighten your day ?
day is always bright enuf i think.

16) Did your last outing involve a police ?
nope.

17) When were the last time you were grounded ?
i never let myself to be grounded.

18) Have you ever gotten butterflies ?
no.

19) When was the last time you went ice skating ?
last year. forgot in which month with my cool buddies.

20) What you did yesterday ?
i just went bak from sg then i had dinner with my relatives.

21) Who will you be sleeping with tonight ?
hantu.

22) Do you do your own laundry ?
i don't. =( and i sometimes feel bad.

23)Wearing any bracelets ?
wanted to but not

24) Do you feel awkward when strangers say HI to you ?
thr's no answer for this. depends on my mood.

25) Do you hate being alone ?
yes, and it depends on who i want to be with.

26) What are your plans for tomorrow ?
okay. i havent had my hair cut, so, will have my tmr.

27) Does anyone knows your password besides you?
blog? no.

28) What woke you up this morning ?
my fall for you alarm woke my up at 8.30am.

29) Where are you ?
home alone. =__=

30) Do you kiss or hug anyone today ?
nope.

31) Where would you like to be right now ?
singapore! yuck.

32) Would you wait forever for someone ?
if she would.

33) Were you happy when you woke up today ?
no. i was darn super tired.

34) Closest green object to you ?
my underwear. siao! a dictionary?

35) What were you doing at 8 this morning ?
were still sleeping.

36) What are you excited for ?
i love to impress people.

37) Pissed of at anyone or anything ?
everydayy? T.T

38) Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile ?
u know i know lahh

tag:
U! please allow me to tag u =)

No comments: