Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sg says what?

oh well, that trip almost brought me to hell. i experienced the most boring days in my entire life! Maybe you think people should NEVER MISS SG. (my blog= my way= my STYLE) sorry just like to be funny. Okay first, that bloody journey from KL to SG took us approximately 5hours by bus. My dad intended to drive there, thinking of the *MA FAN*-ness, so Bus should be OK.
And now we are in SINGAPORE! hoooray!! (when 1st came to sg) after a while, the excitement seemed to be like kept on fading away! Of course my mom enjoyed so much, she got to walk here and thr, as u know, girls are like wild animals, they see shopping malls, they see happiness.. what i can do is, OBEY! "yes my queen". Even my dad didnt complain! =( only 3 of us went thr. awwwwww...! 1 word! BORING. sis was sick, bro has something to do with the college or work, dot dot d0t.
The food thr was fine. i ate stuff like, GUI ZAP? this and that. i saw HUGE BLACK RELIEVED OBJECT INTENTION-CAPTURED BREAD. What am i talking about? LOOK! hmmmm! yummy...

O.o about the people there, my opinion is that they are all berpendidikan tinggi, bagus punya orang yet extremely desperate for money, "kiasu?" no offence ya!

hmm.. i had nothing to do besides lying in bed, tv, doing my homework. Take a look at my ZHOU JI. my handwriting sucks, don blame me, blame u! u dont expect good handwriting from me.


oh and i bought some watches cause' they are cheap and dont look awful? only abt 20 ringgits each. i guess u can see the domo i mentioned in my zhou ji huh, i took a pic if it! ahhah!


i know what you thinking. My sister 1 lahh. That domo-kun cost me about 45ringgits. Worth it still!


NEXT DAY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my mom dad and i went to an unknown shopping centre, i heard BING BONG BING BONG.

oh there was a basketball 3 points shootout event. i wanted to take part, looking at the crowded area, ahh NO! =(


LOOK right in front of me was a pretty hot chick! =_= hahaha! UR welcome people *wink*. i saw a 192.5426747436346235856863236375576468557+ cms tall nigger with aged 35+, he got very high points *applause*.. then don't know what he got la, probably 1 basketball and a t shirt?...
we almost been to every corner of sg, i saw an indian aunty fell down, as imma very kind good hearted person, i helped her to get up. i know im good xD *perasan*
-END- 3 days 2 nights in sg. i went to internet cafe twice, the transportation is cool. The train is so good! And my mom made us to sit bus! S'gns walk really fast, and my mom met old fren there. wow!
:) ciao

No comments: