Friday, October 9, 2009

Fortunate, me

woohoo! i can officially drive now after months dealing with the driving stuff (: On that particular practical driving test day which was on a tuesday, i got the feeling! i thought i might fail it tho. So, before i got out from my house, i pray, double pray and just pray, pray, pray repeatedly. it helped to make me felt better indeed. I went to the bus stop nearby pearl point and waited for the uncle George to bring me to Bangi where the place held. In the Avanza, we had 6 people, it was 6. i didn't know anybody there in the car so i was quiet, really quiet. But there was onee girl aged around 17 who's a smoker -.- i could smell it when she breathed out! Oh my.. when we arrived to the place, the girl started smoking, again. i got the section 2, number 32. i had waited for hours with some friends(just met) there.

when it was about my turn i dah takut lah! -.- after watching people stepping out of the Kancil and walked away with a unpleasant look, scared me though.

Now! i started the engine, and controled the car, *enjin mati*, OH GOSH! i started it again. The clutch and the petro pressing was different from the cars i practised, darn it! Well, still managed to drive very slowly, listen. VERY SLOWLY. When i went on the slope. i stopped righhht at the yellow box and i thought i would fail seriously. i really didn't bother so much and lifted my hand. Then the examiner asked me GO! i pressed the petro as hard as i could. BOOM! passed! (:

Let me make it simple, i was alright about the parking and 3-point-turn. About the driving on the road. The examiner was a cop, faaaat faaaat cop (: i adjusted the seat, the mirror and all of course. Now imagine i was on the slope with the examiner sitting beside me. 1 word, panic.

The engine died for more 5 times! -.- He was mad about it. Whaaaat to do lahh.

well, but still, i managed to pass lahh since i "didn't" bayar duit kopi (: 3 of us passed out of 6. shows how easy it is. noooo fear! *wink*

i felt like i've never been that happy before after all settled. pheeeewwhh..
(: (: (: (: (: (: (:

buuhbye

No comments: