Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another boring day of mine.

She brainwashed me.

My brightest star, lol.
Doesn't she look gorgeous?

I woke up at around 9. I thought i would dream of Miley Cyrus, Destiny Hope, again seriously. Well, usually dreams come from the imagination or things that you have been thinking since the whole day, so when you go to sleep, your mind would bring you to the things you had thought of. There was one night, i dreamed of her, miley cyrus, -.-. I know what you're thinking, i'm not being obsessed. Let me share this dream with you. Haha. So as usual i took bus to kasturi, alone. I had this picture in my mind suddenly, i saw miley cyrus was sitting alone there. Maybe she never takes bus but LIMO, whatever, it was a dream. As i got closer to her, i started to faint. I just sat next to her since in the bus was only me and her only, even without a driver, imagine how romantic it was. I talked to her about Hannah Montana.

This is a conversation i sketched by my own, i don't really remember so much but roughly it was like that. She was so cool though.

Me: Hey, are you miley cyrus?
Miley: yeah, i am.
Me: I am a big fan of you. Why are you here?
Miley: *forgot*
Me: Did you stop acting in Hannah Montana?
Miley: Yeah.
Me: But whyy? i love it tho.

Miley: Well, i feel like putting myself into more movies and other adult shows, not Hannah Montana.
Me: I'm about to reach. Can i have your contact number?
Miley: yeah sure. *she took out her phone and the model was just like mine, W902*
-I was shocked. I thought it was FATE.
-*we compared the phone and laughed*
-*my mind was thinking, SHE DOESNT STAY IN MALAYSIA, BUT WHY USING THIS MODEL OF PHONE. SHE MUST HAVE BOUGHT IT RECENTLY. IT MUST BE A CHEAP PHONE ONLY SHE WOULD BUY IT*.
-*i felt embarrassed though.
-We exchanged number and i got myself in Pathways from nowhere.

Dreams over
I called up Sai Kit and asked for group study again and i DROVE to his house and had lunch with him, see the word? "Drove". Hahaha!
Pictures of the day...
oh yeahh..
(Group Study 2) Sai Kit and i in the living room, lol.
(This picture was taken days ago before today. Group Study 1)Kenn Wei... Kenn Wei. Trying to act BIG, but it's not perfect too.

We love ADD MATHS, who dont'?

No comments: