Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why chinese?

I don't like Wednesday though. That incident carved in my mind. Now, let me menyampaikan story itu, lol.

Just right after class, i bought CHAAR SIEW BAO nearby kasturi cause' i was so starving seriously. I stepped in the bus and searched for a seat. i sat right behind corner where there was no one, to eat my food! (: Out of nowhere, one ridiculous hairy undecent looking ass hole came to my seat and sat so closely to me. I felt irritated tho and his smell, aiyorrr! i tell you, as smelly as a sour ass. I PRETENDED alright. *there was nobody sitting at the last row*

This was the bloody conversation.
SHIT: Hey, where are you going?
Me: Taman Desa.
SHIT: Where is it?
Me: *i didnt know how to explain* Near the mid valley there one.
SHIT: I need money now *he got one small cutter from his pocket*.
Me: *Shocked but still calm cause' i was blur, haha!* I have no money, sorry.
SHIT: Take out your wallet now.
Me: Okay. *rm90+ shown to him*
SHIT: I won't take your phone, i just need some of the money please.
Me: Fine, rm20?
SHIT: rm30.
Me: Take rm20 only please.
SHIT: No. I want rm30 only.

I gave it to him. He walked out with a FREAKING WARM SMILE with his right arm lifted up, I stunned. I was wondering, why me?! -.-
On the very bright side, this proves that, i'm a soft hearted guy, understanding, cool, steady, reliable, innocent and whole lot of LOVE. Fighting will always be at the most bottom of my list of action. My closer friends know about it tho.
experience gaining, wednesday, lol!

No comments: