Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Burning ache.

HOLA! (:

I was told something ridiculous the other night. Never like to be lied about any single thing! Let's see if it will still ever happen again, like seriously..

Oh well, the Celebrity Fitness called me up and had a awesome deal with me. What a kind of business strategy forcing to continue being a member. Again was damn told that I had an outstanding amount of 500+ which is accumulated since 4~5 months ago and I was like what the f*** is your problem man. Added that I had to clear it, cos' it was in the contract and all. Of course, I did not agree with it. He again mentioned, okay well, if you can't settle the payment, we might send you a lawyer letter to sue you, *HAH, do it*. Then how awesome and nice he was, informed me the outstanding amount will automatically be cancelled if I'm joining as a new member, again, in THESE FUCKING FEW DAYS time, cos' the PROMOTION ends soon, THEY use this kind of shit every single time when meet a poor customer, like me *innocent look* what a goddammit' good reason.

Spitted all out, time to ciao! =)

sorry guys, excuse me for describing them harshly

No comments: