Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pressure kills

What I think, thought, have been thinking was somehow sometimes wrong. Imagined it was going well, gonna be OK, cos' plainly was just intentionally to help people and all. But it ended up bringing shits to me. I have to decide the shit out of the ass. SIGHS! I don't know.. Maybe I was just wrong, even at the start.

So please, once you have confirmed something, please just do it, act right. Don't bring trouble to the people around you who are just trying to help.

Ya and another shit came, helped one person and at last I had to settle the shit by paying bucks. Well I know I shouldn't have brought that up to offer her a hand.

Actually it sounds normal yet not a big deal, but when all came at once, it is, trust me. Plus my awesome dad who's a fire head screwed me up everytime. A little mistakes can be like the sky is falling down or something, give a chance for people to learn, losers. So yeah imagine me working for him (:

Anyway, I still believe it's just part of life, get the juice out of it and move on, an experience of facing challenges indeed. I know what you're thinking, yeah right! You're reading a future millionaire's blog ey! hahaha~

Thanks for stopping by, seeee you soon! (;


No comments: