Monday, April 25, 2011

Motivation starts the engine, habits keep it running..

Dear readers,

Recently I picked up a healthy hobby, reading books, not storybooks, comics, nope. It is some kinds of motivation/ mind powering books, sounds like fun huh? (:

Well... The purpose of life is not to win. It is to grow and share, brighten the world a lil, creates more smily faces, world peace, life's good, ban open-burning, quit smoking, destroy drug addicts, lots more to get close to perfection...

The most important measure of how a good game I played, was how much I'd made my teammates play. Individuals don't create as big impact as a community/ a group do. Before having the right attitude, I guess disciplinary' existed before success'. A person lacking discipline is like living in a prison without bars. Are your habits making a prisoner of you? Dig that.

____________________________________________________________________


Been forcing myself not to give out, bother too much about her, finally I can slowly let go bit by bit. My sensitiveness is cutting down. Awesome shit (:
Cancer, horo acts this way.



Time to leave.

No comments: