Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cancer.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe being too sensitive is just me. That's just me. Don't mind me telling out these shits everytime. I blog about bad things happen on me, a little good ones (:

Well, if you expect someone to be nice to you, firstly, please be nice to that person, to be fair indeed. There's no free lunch okay. If you're being a jerk, never blame others to be a better jerk. I do respect your wills, wants, and stuff; You too should be that, do that, behave that way. So, do not expect the person to be nice again, cos' things change according to the surrounding. Makeeeeeeeeeee sure you are certain with what you crave for, then GO ahead with effort, you deserve the things you crave. In the meanwhile, you lose something else, and that's for sure. There is no two sides benefiting you unless you're a queen, even queen can't be that greedy. I don't know what I am saying.. lol. Okay so guys, BE yourself and BE prepared to face life as things annoy you lots somehow, especially your loved ones.

ciaooo (:

No comments: