Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1 day, there was this. . .

person, amos w0ke up at about 10+, then i prepared what books to bring, the tuition started at 2.30pm. Of course, i went to STUDY while the computer is on. It was like half past 12, my mom came all the way from her work to fetch me pergi kasturi(thanks), haha! Okay so, i reached at about 1.30, i had another 1 hour to go, feel tooo bored to study alone there. so i texted to a person. well erm, at 2.30pm, we had our lesson going on and on, me fly n win ann skipped the bm lesson, as i have mentioned the bm teacher is not friendly to people (me, mostly). We went for dinner in CHOW KIT, that tempat makan's known as " KOON KEI" whatever it was, the wan tan mee, oh my mother sugar plus cheese, couldnt be easily described baby! mamamia..! it cost me rm5.30, worth still! damn oishii~ Peeps, U should try the WAN TAN MEE! or maybe give me a beep, i'll bring u there, 0179394967 <= read that in cantonese. xD
so hmm.. afterthat, i went to my add maths tuition in "Pathways", A GREAT TUITION CENTRE U SHOULD NEVER MISS!, as if u BELIEVE me =).

Don't go and check the mistakes i made. MERVYN! =) joking

-end-

No comments: