Monday, March 16, 2009

"b.a.c.k" disease?


=PEACE~
a.k.a, [Biology, Addmaths,Chinese, Karangan work Disease], i couldnt face them all by me alone, so i found some partners to help me along and they are msn, fs, vitagen and web buddies. This study method is an ancient study skill inherited from my family (oopss!). Nobody knows how it goes. It's extremely easy like a piece of shit. First, u have to go to a shopping mall and buy vitagens, susu tembikai flavoured. Then, okay! i don't want to talk about this, it's too lame to continue. Btw, I think i haven't been really concentrating, ever since i abruptly found out this study method. Peeps and Frens, don't do like how i do. cause' whoever does this, is just being lazy (me me me) ... oh ya, about my recently english test, i didnt really do well. i guess i'll get approximately 77. And it is kinda low, shit..! it's worse than my expected, higher than i imagined. i made a lot silly mistakes! ouchh.. nevermind! No Pain No Gain, right? XD

Time to Smile:
Man! why are teachers being so strict to us. Doing this and that.WE HAVE PRIVACY (deep sorrow)! We have a lot things to do right?! I have to wake up! brush teeth! eat! drink! sleep! all of them take me VERY LONG! My schedule is all packed, wouldnt it be easy if they appoint next time? How can they expect us to finish them all on time? Even sometimes they don't have time to mark, they do XXX right? So do we!? =.= a little too much?
hahaha...
You're welcome.

No comments: